Due to the scheduling of the Bengals' playoff game on January 15 at 4:30pm, patrons are advised to seek alternative transportation options for the Falling In Reverse concert.
Those attending the concert should plan on arriving downtown after 5pm to avoid pregame traffic.
Below is a list of road closures beginning 4 hours before the Bengals game through the concert:
- Elm Street– closed between Second Street and Mehring Way
- Freedom Way– closed between Elm Street and Race Street
- Freedom Way– closed between Joe Nuxhall Way and Marian Spencer Way (for the Bengal Tailgate Zone)
- Race Street– closed south of Second Street
- Rosa Parks Street– closed between Second Street and Freedom Way
- Marian Spencer Way– restricted to local traffic between Second Street and Freedom Way
- Joe Nuxhall Way– closed between Second Street and Mehring Way
- To view a full list of road closures, click here.
Patrons are suggested to take the following actions:
- Parking in the Central Riverfront Garage will be limited. There are a variety of parking garages within walking distance of the venue. To view a list of parking garages in downtown Cincinnati, click here.
- Patrons are encouraged to utilize Uber, Lyft, or other ridesharing options.
- Patrons are encouraged to carpool and to utilize Mehring Way for pick up and drop off.